Monday, December 7, 2015

Sharing the Journey

As a way of introduction, I am a 58 year old woman who loves learning.  One of my passions has been to get back to basics.  I love to hear stories about my grandmothers, and the lives they led, the things they did, how they survived and lived their day to day lives. 


My Grandma Kate wrangling horses.


Some of the things I will share are:
  • Fiber Arts (spinning, knitting, crochet)
  • Chicken Keeping/Egg Production
  • Gardening (traditional, indoors, greenhouse, underground)
  • Food Processing and Storage
  • Sewing (hand, treadle, and modern machine)
  • Pioneer Pastimes and Pleasures 
  • Surviving the Elements - Camping Adventures
  • Cooking without electricity
I'm excited to share my journey with you.

1 comment:

  1. You are just too cool for school. I'm glad you're doing this blog!

    ReplyDelete